Last Updated: January 12, 2022
Livelihood, LLC. does not permit non-users and users of our products, services, and website to infringe or use copyrights, intellectual property rights (e.g., trademarks, photos, video), or content without permission. We will address any intellectual property rights infringement allegations about any content on our website, www.shoplivelihood.com, www.livelihood.eco, and projects.livelihood.eco.
If you believe that any content displayed on our website infringes on your copyright, you may contact our team with the following information in writing:
- Description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, including the URL of its location.
- Your phone number, address, and email.
- Statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the disputed copyright is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
You can contact our team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to copyright or other intellectual property infringement claims as soon as possible.